Full Moon Circle 🌕
Dates: We will be meeting on the Saturday closest to the full moon:
Sep. 16 (3-6)
Oct. 14 (sleep out, 3:00 pm - Oct 15, 10 am)
Nov. 5 (3-6)
Dec. 16 (3-6)
Jan. 27 (3-6)
Feb. 24 (3-6)
March 16 (3-7) last day, family potluck at 5
Location: Montgomery MA
Full Moon Circle
Leapfrog Programs uses an income based sliding scale for our programs, helping increase their accessibility to all. Please consult the following so you can make an informed decision about your payment options.
- I am in a comfortable position where I can easily fulfill all my basic needs.
- Although I may have some debt, it does not prevent me from meeting my basic needs.
- I either own my home or property, or I rent a higher-end property.
- I own or lease a car.
- I am employed or do not need to work to meet my needs.
- I have regular access to healthcare.
- I have access to financial savings.
- I have disposable income.
- I can always afford to buy new items.
- I can afford to take an annual vacation or take time off without financial strain.
- I may benefit from systemic privilege based on my race, ethnicity, or other cultural factors, and do not routinely experience racism or prejudice.
- I may experience some stress about meeting my basic needs but generally succeed in fulfilling them.
- I may have some debt, but it doesn't prevent me from meeting my basic needs.
- I own or lease a car.
- I am employed.
- I have access to healthcare.
- I might have access to financial savings.
- I have some disposable income.
- I can afford to purchase some new items and also shop at thrift stores.
- I can go on a vacation annually or every few years without financial burden.
- I frequently experience stress about meeting basic needs and often fail to meet them.
- I have debt, which sometimes prevents me from meeting my basic needs.
- I rent lower-end properties or have unstable housing.
- I do not have a car or have limited access to one, and I struggle to afford gas.
- I am unemployed or underemployed.
- I qualify for government assistance, including food stamps and healthcare.
- I have no access to savings.
- I have little to no disposable income.
- I rarely buy new items due to financial constraints.
- I cannot afford a vacation or take time off without facing financial burden.
- I may lack systemic privilege based on my race, ethnicity, or other cultural factors, and may instead face racial prejudice or hardships.
Payments towards the higher end allow us to offer lower cost tuition to children of families with less resources. If program payment presents a hardship, please get in touch.
Proceeds from these programs support planting and maintenance of public access orchards in communities across Western MA. We thank you for your support.