1 Day Attendance (SAT 9/23) FULL
(ONE DAY ATTENDANCE: SATURDAY, 9/23/2023)
Leapfrog Programs strongly believes in the importance of making our events affordable and accessible for all. Please use the sliding scale below to select a price that best works for you and or your family’s financial situation and needs.
Payments towards the higher end allow us to offer lower cost tuition to people and families with less resources. After operating costs, proceeds from this event supports the planting and maintenance of public access orchards in communities across Western MA. We thank you for your support.
** Kids under 6 are free! Kids over 6 will need their own ticket and will have full access to the kids programming.**
- I am in a comfortable position where I can easily fulfill all my basic needs.
- Debt I may have does not prevent me from meeting my basic needs.
- I either own my home or property, or I rent a higher-end property.
- I own or lease a car.
- I am employed or do not need to work to meet my needs.
- I have regular access to healthcare.
- I have access to financial savings.
- I have disposable income.
- I can always afford to buy new items.
- I can afford to take an annual vacation or take time off without financial strain.
- I may benefit from systemic privilege based on my race, ethnicity, or other cultural factors, and do not routinely experience racism or prejudice.
- I may experience some stress about meeting my basic needs but generally succeed in fulfilling them.
- I may have some debt, but it doesn't prevent me from meeting my basic needs.
- I own or lease a car.
- I am employed.
- I have access to healthcare.
- I have access to some financial savings.
- I have some disposable income.
- I can afford to purchase some new items and also shop at thrift stores.
- I can go on a vacation annually or every few years without financial burden.
- I experience stress about meeting basic needs, and often fail to meet them have debt, which sometimes prevents me from meeting my basic needs.
- I rent lower-end properties or have unstable housing.
- I do not have a car or have limited access to one, and I struggle to afford gas.
- I am unemployed or underemployed.
- I qualify for government assistance, including food stamps and healthcare.
- I have no access to savings.
- I have little to no disposable income.
- I rarely buy new items due to financial constraints.
- I cannot afford a vacation or take time off without facing financial burden.
- I may lack systemic privilege based on my race, ethnicity, or other cultural factors, and may instead face racial prejudice or hardships.